How Do I Maintain A Velo V-Jet Or Veltia Hand Dryer?
There are a number of things that need to be carried out to maintain V-Jet or Veltia hand dryer. Maintaining your Velo hand dryer will ensure your warranty stays valid and your hand dryer performs efficiently.
- External Cleaning. Using a damp cloth and a non-abrasive general cleaner give the unit a regular wipe. Scourer pads and abrasive cleaners and bleach are likely to degrade the finish of the hand dryer over time.
- Cleaning Drain Tube. Use the cleaning brush to clean the drain tube thoroughly and regularly to prevent obstruction of the water tank and overflow.
- Cleaning Water Tank. Clean reservoir grids with water to ensure proper airflow. Remove dust from grids.
- Replace HEPA filters every three months so air flow remains clean and air flow is maintained.
- The ZeroSmell Gel should be replaced every 3 months to ensure that odours are kept at bay.
Click here to download the Velo maintenance manual